Nasaline is widely recognized as an excellent device used to treat nasal symptoms associated with allergies, the flu, or as prevention against sinus-related infections. Nasaline, with its patented silicone tip, produces a gentle stream that soothes dry nasal passages and gently washes away excess mucous, crusty secretions, pollen, and irritants - naturally. Nasaline is a drug-free alternative for people looking for relief from everyday nasal and sinus ailments. Each latex-free system includes a nasal rinser, storage case, 10 or 50 premixed packets of saline solution, a recyclable mixing cup, and instructions. Medical research recommends following the cleaning protocol fully described in the product's instructions and replacing the device after three months.
- Nasal allergies, dryness and hay fever
- Sinus pressure and nasal stuffiness
- Nasal symptoms from flu and cold
- Nasal irritation from occupational and house dust, fumes, animal dander, grass, pollen, smoke, etc.
- Post-nasal drip and nasal congestion
- After sinus surgery
Saline Packet Ingredients: Sodium chloride (USP 2400 mg), sodium bicarbonate (USP 400 mg).
The Nasaline product is free of harmful plastic components and latex.