A. Vogel Eye Drops is a fast-acting relief and an innovative delivery system designed to prevent contamination and to release one drop at a time. Can be used up to 6 months once opened.
- 100% Natural
- For relief of extremely dry, irritated or tired eyes
- Contact lens friendly
- Preservative and phosphate free
- Single drop dispenser = no waste, no mess
Medicinal Ingredients: Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis whole plant) (DER 1 : 2.222) 0.1 %; equivalent to 0.045 mg fresh plant
Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid, sodium salt) 0.1 %
Non-medicinal ingredients: Purified water, boric acid, sodium chloride, borax. Sodium hyaluronate helps relieve dry eyes (including symptoms of burning
Directions: Adults: 1 – 2 drops, 3 – 4 times per day. The unique dropper bottle releases just one drop at a time, making it easy to get the dose right.
- Hold the bottle in the grip
- Index and middle finger on the base of the bottle
- Thumb placed on the application nozzle
- Use your free hand to support the hand holding the bottle
- Pull the eyelid gently downwards
- Gently press the base of the bottle to squirt a drop or two if needed
Caution: For external use only. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if
you: experience a thick, white, yellow, or green discharge that forms a crust on the eyelid or; have a serious underlying medical cause for the infection. Use of this product by more than one person could spread infection. To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface. Do not use for more than 30 consecutive days or if; the solution changes colour or becomes cloudy; you frequently contract infections that don't clear up easily; you have a known allergy to any of the product ingredients. Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist for more than 48 hours, if changes in vision occur or if you experience eye pain. Keep out of reach of children. Discard open bottle after 6 months.