- Thinksport was the first Sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
- SPF 18 (non-nano zinc oxide)
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Contains certified organic ingredients
- Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel.
- Lip balm produced in the USA
- Easy-to-apply stick
- A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
- Foundering member Sun Safety Coalition
- No animal testing (Leaping Bunny member)
10.5% Non nano zinc oxide
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL(1)*,CERA ALBA (BEESWAX)(1)*, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL(1)*,CAPRIC / CAPRYLICTRIGLYCERIDE(1), BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER(1)*, RUBUS IDAEUS (RED RASPBERRY) SEED OIL (1), THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER(1)*, TOCOPHEROL(1), SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) OIL(1)*, CALOPHYLLUM INOPHYLLUM (TAMANU) SEED OIL(1)*, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID(1), CITRUS PARADISI(1), CURRANT(1), RIBES RUBRUM (CURRANT) FRUIT(1)
*Certified Organic Ingredients
(Third-party safety: rating: 1-2: Low 3-6: Moderate 7-10: High)
We do not test on animals. Ever. Period. And we will not work with any entity that does. Period. We fired our website host GoDaddy.com due to the CEO going Elephant hunting.