Recommended purpose or use:
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis
- Helps to build strong bones and teeth, maintain immune function and helps in the process of normal cell division.
Recommended dose: Adult: 1 softgel 1 time per day
Medicinal Ingredients: Each softgel contains:
- 120mcg of Vitamin K2 (natto derived Menaquinone 7)
- 25mcg of Vitamin D3 (Vitamin D) (1000 IU)
Non-medicinal ingredients: Medium chain tryglycerides from certified organic coconut oil, Gelatin (BSE Free Bovine source Halal certified), Glycerin (Vegetable source), Purified water. Contains no added gluten, nuts, eggs, dairy products, fish or shellfish, corn, wheat or yeast.
Cautions and warnings: If you are taking blood thinners, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. Sealed for your protection. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. For freshness store in a cool, dry place.