Efamol® Pure Evening Primrose Oil
NPN 80009582 500 mg Capsules
For the treatment of dry, itchy skin caused by Atopic Eczema (dermatitis). A source of vitamin E, an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
• For the treatment of dry, itchy skin caused by atopic eczema (dermatitis)
• Clinically proven to relieve symptoms of atopic eczema: redness,
itchiness, swelling and crusting (1)
• Tested in more clinical trials than any other evening primrose oil in the
• For beautiful skin with that healthy glow
• Contributes to soft, smooth, velvety skin
• Provides Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), a biologically active form of
Long-chain omega-6 fatty acids
• Rather than generic seeds, it’s made with unique Rigel Seeds (grown in Holland and New Zealand), providing up to 33% more GLA than other pure EPO products
• Never cold-pressed, Efamol® uses a unique one-step low-temperature
manufacturing process to gently extract evening primrose oil and keep
it in its natural state
• The only EPO in the world proven safe in toxicology trials (2,3,4)
• Easy-to-swallow softgel capsules
Each softgel contains: Efamol Evening Primrose oil (seed) 1000 mg [providing Linoleic acid (LA) 658 mg and Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 115 mg] Vitamin E (equivalent to 10 mg ATE d-a-tocopherol) 15 IU Non-medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin.
Directions: Adults (age 12 years plus): Take 6-8 capsules per day in divided doses with food or drink. Children: (ages 1-11 years): Take 4-6 capsules per day in divided doses with food or drink. For children under 8 years, empty content and mix with food.