Thursday Plantation Macadamia Oil is an anti-ageing face and body oil formulated to restore deep hydration to dry and mature skin. The oil is rich in palmitoleic acid (omega 7), an essential fatty acid found in the skin's sebum, which plumps and deeply moisturizes the skin while repairing the skin's lipid barrier to prevent further moisture loss. The non-greasy formula is infused with lavender oil for a relaxing experience and is particularly suited for dry, damaged and ageing skin. The oil is 100 per cent natural and free from silicon, parabens and chemicals.
- Macadamia Oil contains squalene and oleic acid that assists with cell regeneration, making this oil particularly useful for dry or chapped skin as it softens and moisturizes.
- Oils extracted from macadamia contain omega 7 or palmitoleic acid, which is beneficial for wound healing, wounds, scratches and burns.
- Macadamia oil that helps to reduce the oxidative stress on our skin and scalp by preventing loss of moisture. The fatty acid content is the real winner for skin and hair.
- Macadamia oil is great for calming the hair of frizz, tangles, and dullness.
- Use as a face and body serum to help smooth fine lines, rehydrate dry or sun-damaged skin, restore and maintain a youthful appearance to dry and maturing skin
tifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).