Flora Mānuka Honey is produced by a sustainable, eco-friendly, 100% Maori-owned honey operation in New Zealand. The honey is sourced from several North Island locations and is licensed and certified under the UMF™ grading system as well as tested and rated for its MGO (methylglyoxal) content. Additionally, every jar is 100% traceable, all the way back to the source. Just scan the code on the label to learn where your honey was made, its lab test results, and its UMF™ rating.
- UMF™-certified and MGO-graded
- 100% traceable – scan the NFC tag on the label to access batch, region, lab test, and UMF™ certification info
- Sourced from a sustainable, 100% Maori-owned honey operation (winner of several prestigious farming and eco-friendly awards)
- Bottled in 100% recyclable, food grade BPA-free PET jars
- UMF™ License No. 2960
- Non-GMO + Sustainable + Unpasteurized
Enjoy straight off the spoon, on toast, or added to your favorite tea.
Ambrosia does not guarantee the accuracy of any nutritional information or ingredients listing presented on this website. Read more.